Friday, April 22, 2011

From the begining...

The begining, starting line, commencement, inaguration, creation, establishment, launch - whatever you call it.  I have been going to start a projects blog FOREVER, but have failed miserably! 

Tune in to see what cheap thrifty decorating and craft ideas I come up with.  Who knows, maybe I'll even throw in a budget recipe from time to time!  I've really been on the lookout for inexpensive yet healthy meals to make for my family - not always an easy task.  Why is the junk food so cheap anyways?!   

Well, now that it's finally started, I am looking forward to cataloging all of the projects and crafts that I have going on.  I always look back at things and wonder when I did this, how I did that, etc, etc.  Well no more!  I pledge to post at least once a week with updates and progress of the many different projects I have going on, starting tomorrow.  I promise. Seriously I will.

No comments: